Types of information this website may collect
This website receives, collects and stores information you enter on the contact form. In addition, it collects the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet. It may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How and why this website may collect information
The website may collect non-personal and personal information as mentioned above for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the website's services
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which can be used to provide and improve respective content
This website may use fonts that your browser loads directly from a server of the Google Fonts service. In this respect, it is possible that Google stores data related to the fact that your browser has visited this website.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site. In accordance with data privacy regulations, this website informs visitors on the usage of cookies by a cookie banner displayed on the site. For site-visitors the cookie banner provides the opportunity to accept or decline non-essential cookies and to understand what type of cookies the site uses.
- To provide and to improve visitor experience
- To monitor the performance and operation of the site
- To ensure the platform is secure and safe to use
How this website stores visitor information
This website is hosted on the platform of a Content Management System (CMS) provider, namely wix.com. The data mentioned above may be stored through the CMS provider's data storage. The provider stores the data on secure servers behind a firewall.